Imagine you were taking a look at PostHog and as a developer, you skip the homepage and shoot on over to the docs (like you do).
What do you think is happening in your mind IF you see a Guides section with things like...
- Create cumulative time series charts
- Send dashboards as scheduled emails
- Generate PDF reports for scheduled exports
- Integrate traffic data from Segment
- How to send custom events
- Disable session replay for EU users
- Customize a retention chart
You would be thinking:
Gee, PostHog's got it all!
How-to guides are an excellent proxy for your product's capabilities. They tell people what you do.
So for the love of God, stop hiding them and SHOW 👏 THEM 👏 OFF.
Have a lovely day,